Karl L Foster, D.C.
Monday-Wednesday 9:30 am - 12:30 pm; 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Thursday 9:30 pm - 12:30 pm ONLY
Karl Foster, D.C. has over 30 years of experience adjusting patients. With our chiropractic adjustments, we commonly treat a wide variety of conditions.
Chiropractic treatment can relieve pain, prevent further injuries and may stop or reverse many conditions. Chiropractic can relieve upper back pain, back pain during pregnancy, lower back pain, extremity and other musculoskeletal pain, which are all effectively relieved by chiropractic care, without the need for medication.
- Born in Artesia, New Mexico
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, TX
- In Practice since 1991
- Bachelor of Science Anatomy-Parker College of Chiropractic
- Certification in Meridian Therapy (Acupuncture)- Parker College of Chiropractic
- Certificate of Proficiency in Diagnosis Treatment, Rehabilitation of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other cumulative trauma disorders
- A member of the Flower Mound Chamber of Commerce
- A member of the Flower Mound Rotary
- Awarded "Best Chiropractor in Denton County" in 2007-2010, 2012, 2013, 2014 by The News Connection
- Voted Best Chiropractor in the Reader's Choice Award in the Flower Mound/Lewisville Star Newspaper 2010
- Voted Best Chiropractor in Flower Mound by Living Magazine in 2013
- Featured in Sports Illustrated America's Team Dec. 12,1994 edition adjusting Dallas Cowboys